Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I GET TO PAMPLONA

  I decided to visit Pamplona so that I may be part of the festival of San Fermin. I was a little nervous about going because its the festival of bullfighting and im really scared of bulls and when I first seen the bull I was even more scared. It was funny and scarey to see the people getting runned over by the bulls.
 And as you can see in the picture, I have a really good reason to be scared. The bulls are very dangerous and really dont seem to care. But on the plus side the festivals are fun to watch and the food is great. The city of San Fermin is well how do you say it in spanish. Muy Linda. The festival last about 8 hetric days. Every festival day is begun with musicians playin their pipes and drums. When the parade started men carried a silver statue of San Fermin it was really exciting to see the bulls run around and chase people in red. I believe any and everyone will have a great time if they ever decide to visit Pamplona



Sources: http://www.smallbitsandpieces.blogspot.com/
               http://www.fun-learning-spanish.com/
             

No comments:

Post a Comment