Tuesday, October 5, 2010

*****EL RICIO*****

I walk through the cities streets and realized how beautful it is. The city streets are clean and they have nice culture everywhere.
 Most of the locals rode horses everywhere they went such as church, dates and depending where they worked, to work. One local tried to teach me tho ride but I was too scared to even get on. I visited their beach and and watched the sunset almost every night of my visit and i truley believe that it was the most romantic thing I'v ever witnessed.
I would recomend this site to the people who be cuffin. Because this way you would win the way to your lovers heart. "wink wink"


                                                                                     Sources:www.flickr.com
                                                                                                   the book "Spain"

No comments:

Post a Comment