Monday, October 4, 2010

**** Barcelona****

In Barcelona, I visited "La Sagrada Familia" The church  of  the holy family.It is one of the most beautiful sites i'v ever been to. The church is one of the most famous buildings in Spain. I read in a travelers guide that the building was designed by architect Antoni Gaudi.The church had an ancient look to it.The inside was decorated with colorful stones and and candels lit all over the place. The outsie on the other hand looks like a castle. If I didn't know any better I would of thought that the top of the church reached the heavens. The church members were another story. They all greated me and treated me as their own and the music was so suiding and beautiful that it really brought tears in my eyes. I would recomend everyone to visit this site just because its a beautiful site to see and its best when you see it with your own eyes.

                                                                                           Sources: http://www.kenkaminesy.com/
                                                                                                          http://www.izismile.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment